New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Saturday 28 March 2009

April Fool's Coming

I can't believe it's the end of March already.

Christmas 2008 is still clearly imprinted in my memory. I was at home, trying desperately to cram as much contents into my brain as possible.

I still remember celebrating New Year's Day. I was stuck in school until over 2am at night because of the stupid rain.

I also remember the election day of America last year. Was quite impressed by Obama's performance.

And then there's Chinese New Year. I spent a few days in Singapore trying to improve my skills with the Rubik's cube.

And then a quarter of the year's gone. Time to check out the quarterly performances of companies you have share on.

What have you done this year so far?

Oh, and then there's April Fool's day coming. Maybe I'll tell others that I'm not straight that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.