New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Tuesday 9 March 2010

JavaScript

I love programming. Ever since I started my first language, Visual Basic. Then I took up assembly languages, C/C++ and Java.

But that wasn't enough.

Two days ago I started experimenting with JavaScript (JS). JavaScript is a scripting language designed for webpages. Since then, I have written a Yahoo! meme reader, which I happily embedded into this very blog, replacing the previous Twitter reader I took from someone else. Next I animated the Big Red Seal, lighting it up when a cursor hovers over it. Then I added a JS clock right above the Cbox.

The JS clock came with a message saying "Is it midnight yet?". Because at the stroke of 12, something is going to change...


Is it midnight yet?

As you may have guessed, I wrote this because JS programming took much of my time, and I haven't got my next blogpost ready yet. Nevertheless, enjoy your early (though extremely small) Easter egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.