New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Saturday 6 March 2010

I Love.

Note: High resolution images of some of the following photos are available. These photos are marked with [HiRes] tags in their captions. Click on the photos to view their higher resolution images.

Love
[HiRes] My shoe, captured using Sony Ericsson Xperia X1i.

I Love myself. I am probably wrong, but I think I'm the best person to be in this world.

I Love my family. With them around, nothing can possibly go wrong.

I Love my friends. They can turn even the most boring evening into a full-blown party.

I Love gadgets. Cameras. Phones. Computers.

I Love being healthy. Four perfect limbs, sharp hearing, eyesight. They give me freedom.

I Love Earth. Beautiful sights, fresh air, warm breeze -- I recycle and conserve electricity to make sure these don't go away too soon.

I Love my life.

Do you Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.