New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Friday 20 February 2009

Then and Now

I'm beginning to see more and more proofs that I'm grown up by now.

Last time, I asked people "how was children's day?".

Now, I ask my friends "how was Valentine's?"

People used to ask me "would you like some candy?" and I used to be very happy. Yay, free candy!

Now, the real question I'm looking for is "would you like to go for dinner sometimes?". Candies aren't that satisfying anymore.

Going to movies with parents used to be a good thing to do.

Now I'm not so sure about it.

Last time, playing with boys was considered friendly, and playing with girls was a sign of innocence.

Now, looking at girls will generate rumours. Looking at guys will be much worse.


Sigh. I still can't believe that some of my friends have already hit their 20s.

And no I haven't!!!

3 comments:

  1. dun worry about hitting ur 20s.

    by the time u know it... u'll be worried cuz it's gonna touch 50s alrdy... hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. you may be right. nothing i can do to slow time down or speed it up right. what for think so much lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wan lanci me meh. I know I am old la. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.