New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Friday 7 November 2008

I Miss The Days


I miss the days when my parents take charge of all of the troubles I caused.

And yet I appreciate the fact that I now fix troubles more than causing them.


I miss the days when I could sleep soundlessly without worries.

And yet I appreciate knowing that I have a meaningful day to fulfill tomorrow.


I miss the days when a simple toy could get me occupied for hours at a time.

And yet I appreciate knowing the many meaningful ways the same amount of time can be spent.


I miss the days when the roads were paved out wide and bright before my eyes.

And yet I appreciate having my fate at my own hands nowadays.


I miss the days when money was of no concern to me.

And yet I appreciate the driving force this important resource has given me.


I miss the days when I could get anything by shedding tears and tearing my vocal cord.

And yet I appreciate how meaningful earning things by ourselves is.


I miss the days when arithmetic was 123 and languages were ABC.

And yet I appreciate the vast amount of knowledge I've accumulated to this day.


I miss the days when I wished I would grow up quickly.

But now I want to savour every moment I have.

So that I have more things to look back to in the future.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.