New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Sunday 21 June 2009

What Do You Do...

1. ... when you have trouble falling asleep?

I used to
- read storybooks
- sing to myself, or listen to music
- abandon sleep altogether
I now
- take out my phone and play some games

2. ... when it rains and you're stuck at school?

I used to
- wait pointlessly for the rain to cease
OR
- rush back home, get drenched, and risk getting sick (on the bright side, you get MCs)
I now
- take out my phone, connect it to the school WiFi network, and browse the net

3. ... when you are stuck in the middle of nowhere (i.e. KL Sentral) with nothing to do for the next 2 hours?

I used to
- grab my mp3 player and hope it has enough juice to last for the 2 hours
- walk around the complex, buying some snacks, checking out stuff, watching TV...
I now
- take out my phone and read an eBook

4. ... when you're standing aimlessly in the train, hoping the journey to end soon?

I used to
- play Rubik's cube
- stare blankly into space
I now
- plug a headset to my phone, blast music to my ears, and shake my body to the beat

5. ... with your hands in your toilet, while your behind is faithfully making chocolate cake?

I used to
- grunt
- plan my next meal (surely nothing with chocolate)
I now
- play Uno or Bejeweled on my phone


I think I'm addicted to my phone. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.