New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Wednesday 1 April 2009

No Jokes

I know it's April Fool's, but believe it or not... it's all up to you. (Hey it rhymes!)

1. I jog twice a week. Between 9pm and 1am. Yes that's in darkness.
2. I go home every weekend, and out of the few things I do at home every week, the most important is doing the laundry.
3. I visit the gym twice a week.
4. I like trains, love computers, and am obsessed about mobile phones. Yet I have near zero interest in cars.
5. I used to be able to survive under RM5 per day. That's three meals, not two.
6. My watch is older than my sister.
7. My piano is older than me.
8. My computer is older than your mother.
9. I hate basketball and soccer. The only sport I really love is badminton.
10. I've visited Cameron hundreds of times, but I've never been to Genting Highlands before.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.