New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Look, Ma! I Got My Cert

Have you downloaded Firefox 3.0 yet?

If you haven't, you'd better hurry up. There's only 5 hours left for it.

Well, I did. Using the school computer. The damned TARC server won't let me download any of the Windows version, so I had to resort to downloading a Linux version. Yeah, I have Linux Ubuntu 8.04 installed in my laptop as a virtual OS.

So, what do you get for downloading it? Of course, you help to set the world record of the most software downloads in a single day.

And... You get a certificate too.

Just click "Flaunt it!" on the World Record homepage, and you'll be prompted to enter your name.

And you'll be given something like this.


I have a strange feeling few people will print it out, frame it, and hang it up in their offices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.