New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Saturday 8 March 2008

Who? Why?

Kenny Sia: HINDRAF - a Hindu with dandruff?

Yep, the elections are here. It's a good thing I'm too young to vote and yet old enough to enjoy the adults trying to make their minds up after hearing to thousands of ceramahs and thousands of accusations and news published in the papers.

The city got a new makeover. I wonder how much money they spent decorating the city. I'm sure there should be a better way to spend those cash.

Like supporting my studies, for instance.

Speaking of the word "support", who am I supporting this season? Well, I don't know. DAP sounds more like freedom, but I can't deny MCA's sacrifices throughout the years too.

I was glad I stumbled upon Kenny Sia's Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator. "100% accurate", it says. Mmmmrph? Well, I'll give it a shot. It's not as if I really am voting anyway.



According to the 100% accurate kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator™, I am voting for...



DEMOCRATIC ACTION PARTY!





Who Should You Vote For This Election?



Rats. Now KTAR will be kicking me out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.