New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Friday 1 July 2011

Live!

As of 2300 hours (or the 'eleventh' hour), 1st July, my new blog is now live! That's really a lot sooner than I thought, but the crucial pieces seem to be in place to make the place functional. Please drop in for a quick visit at http://owl-order.appspot.com/

LIVE!!!



With immediate effect, all developments on this very blog have now officially ceased (not that I've been developing this blog at all recently). I urge my visitors (if any, though I'm not hopeful) to switch their attentions to the new blog instead.

However, blogposts will be posted to both blogs for the time being, just in case.

Hope you like the new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.