New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Monday 6 June 2011

Summer Project

I officially started on one of my two summer projects last Friday. I had those projects planned for months and was looking forward to the start of my summer break to get cracking.

Four days later, the project finally left its first trace of laymen-comprehensible interface at http://owl-order.appspot.com/. There's nothing much to see yet, but if you head over for just a second, you'll find an interface very similar to this very blog. That's because that website is intended as a complete rewrite of my blog.

So with a bit of luck, I'll get a new, feature-rich, next-gen blog to share with my pathetically few readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.