New to Owl Order? Click here for 2009's best posts! 00:00:00

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Start the Year With A Bang

Yeah right. 2009 and 2010 New Year Days are the most depressing New Year Days for me ever. With exams placed so close to Christmas, pimples are popping on my head as quickly and as scattered as the New Year fireworks. The only difference is that pimples don't go away in 3 seconds.

Fireworks 0
Fireworks displayed for Guy Fawkes Night at Battersea Park, London. Click on image for high-resolution version.


For the first time since June 2008, this month may see me posting less than 7 posts. Sorry to disappoint, but some posts (especially photo posts) take a lot of time to prepare and how I spend the next 10 days determines whether I pass my exams or die in hell.

My next post should be around mid-January. Until then, good luck for those who are facing the music exams, and happy new decade for those who aren't.

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.